JaxPR is committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information that we process and store, and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection. We have a robust and effective data protection program in place which complies with existing law and abides by the data protection principles. We recognise our obligations to meet the demands of the GDPR and the UK’s Data Protection Bill.
JaxPR does not store any personal information provided to us and respect your Data Subject Rights to obtain any information we obtain regarding you or your business.
Data Subject Rights
We provide easy to access information via email of an individual’s right to access any personal information which Jax PR processes about them and to request information about: –
- What personal data we hold about them
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from them, information about the source
- The right to have incomplete or inaccurate data about them corrected or completed and the process for requesting this
- The right to request erasure of personal data (where applicable) or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use
- The right to lodge a complaint or seek judicial remedy and who to contact in such instances
Information Security & Technical and Organisational Measures
Jax PR takes the privacy and security of individuals and their personal information very seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure the personal data that we process. We have robust information security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Clients of Jax PR are responsible for their own GDPR compliance and should be contacted directly regarding this.